FAQ for Buying
How can I buy products safely on this Site?
- All items available on the Site are sold by independent sellers. Before buying your selected item, always check the Seller's purchasing policy from their profile page.
- Contact the Seller if you have any questions or concerns.
- Have a backup copy of all your transactions made on this Site. We can’t verify any payments made outside of this Site or PayPal or Stripe.
- Never disclose your billing, PayPal, Stripe and/or credit card details, tax identification number, or password in emails, messages, or over the phone.
How can I ensure the artwork that I intend to purchase is real and authentic?
We pride ourselves on the quality of our partners, and every Seller is required to accurately list works on our platform. That said, you should always ask for documentation related to an artwork’s authenticity, condition, and so forth. We recommend asking about the artist’s standard procedure. This might include certificates of authenticity and documentations from the artist.
How do I track my orders?
As soon as your product ships, you will receive a confirmation email that includes a tracking number and a website link to track your order.
How do I contact a Seller?
- Select any products you wish to checkout from the Catalog.
- Scroll down the product page to see the product is sold by which Seller.
- Click on the Seller name to find out more information.
- Click on the 'Contact' button (see image below) and send a message or enquiries to the Seller.
Is it safe to browse the Site using public WiFi connections?
Yes. But ensure you sign out from your account and clear your browser cache before leaving. Also, do make sure to change your passwords on a regular basis. The more complex a password is, the better you’re protected.
What methods of payment do you accept?
Currently, we accept online payments using PayPal and Stripe. PayPal and Stripe are reputable payment gateways. They are safe and trusted online payment services that lets you enjoy secure payment transactions. All major credits cards are accepted via PayPal and Stripe. Payments are made in U.S. Dollars.
Who should I contact if I have further questions?
Send an email with your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org