Pair of Large Original Canvases - ME.WE. in mixed acrylic techniques
We were confined.
We had time to reflect.
Why have we allowed this world and its people to fall apart so much?
The younger generations inherit this world.
How are they going to act on these questions and on the future they face?
What would they suggest for a better future?
The canvases ME.WE. symbolise their hope for the future amid wealth disparity and social inequalities. The world they inherit has been subject to environmental destruction, conflict, and the massive migration of people across the globe. How are they going to make the future a brighter place to live?f
• They begin their journey or renewal alone - at the beginning of their journey. ME.
• They see flowers that signify the consumerism into which they were born.
• They see the colors of the many skin tones in the world and leave oppression and racism behind.
• They advance together in endless fields and gain respect for diversity.
• In the wheat fields at the bottom of the second canvas, they find a way to become self-reliant. They no longer depend on others for food and shelter.
• Inequality is no longer tolerated and they come together at the top of the mountain. US.
ME.WE. consists of two canvases. they measure a whopping 105 x 2019 cm each. If you have a wall large enough then don't miss out on your opportunity to get your hands on this version of the covid-19 aftermath.